This topic describes how to set the maximum number of on-demand instances in the Function Compute console.
- Log on to the Function Compute console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Services and Functions. In the Services pane, click the service that you require.
- Click the On-Demand Resources tab. On the On-Demand Resources tab, click Configure Instances.
- In the Configure On-demand Instances dialog box, set the parameters in the lower part and click OK.
Parameter Description Version/Alias Select an alias on the Alias tab or LATEST on the Version tab for the function to be executed by the on-demand instance from the drop-down list. Function Name Select the function to be executed by the on-demand instance. Max Instances Enter the maximum number of on-demand instances that can be used to execute the function.