After you create a route map, you can modify the route map priority, description, match condition, action policy, and associated priority.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, find the Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) instance and click the instance ID.
- On the instance details page, find the region where the route map to be modified belongs and click the ID of the transit router that corresponds to the region.
- On the details page of the transit router, click the Route Table tab.
- On the Route Table tab, find the route map.
- If you are using a Basic Edition transit router, click the Route Maps tab to find the route map.
- If you are using an Enterprise Edition transit router, click the ID of the default route table in the left-side area. On the details page of the default route table, click the Route Maps tab and find the route map.
- Find the route map and click Modify in the Actions column.
- On the Modify Route Map page, modify the priority, description, match condition, policy action, and associated
priority, and then click OK.For more information about route maps, see Overview.