This topic describes how to delete a cross-region connection. After you delete a cross-region connection, network instances deployed in the regions cannot communicate with each other.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Transit Router tab, find the region where the cross-region connection to be deleted belongs and click the ID of the transit router deployed in the region.
- On the transit router details page, click the Cross-region Connections tab.
- On the Cross-region Connections tab, find the cross-region connection and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the Delete Region Connection message, click OK.