This topic describes how to modify cross-region bandwidth.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Transit Router tab, find the region where the cross-region bandwidth to be modified belongs and click the ID of the transit router deployed in the region.
- On the transit router details page, click the Cross-region Connections tab.
- On the Cross-region Connections tab, find the connection and click Modify in the Bandwidth column.
- In the Set Region Connection dialog box, set the bandwidth value and click OK.The sum of all bandwidth values in different regions cannot exceed the bandwidth value of the bandwidth plan.