This topic describes how to modify cross-region bandwidth.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Transit Router tab, find the region where the cross-region bandwidth to be modified belongs and click the ID of the transit router deployed in the region.
- On the transit router details page, click the Cross-region Connections tab.
- On the Cross-region Connections tab, find the connection and click Modify in the Bandwidth column.
- In the Set Region Connection dialog box, set the bandwidth value and click OK.
The sum of all bandwidth values in different regions cannot exceed the bandwidth value of the bandwidth plan.