This topic describes how to delete network instance connections that you create. After you delete a network instance connection, the network instance is disconnected from the transit router of a Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) instance. Therefore, the network instance cannot communicate with other network instances that are attached to the same CEN instance.
- If the network instance that you want to disconnect is associated with a custom route table, disassociate the network instance from the custom route table first. For more information, see Delete the associated forwarding correlation.
- If the network instance that you want to disconnect has route learning enabled, disable route learning first. For more information, see Delete the route learning correlation.
- Log on to the CEN console.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the CEN instance that you want to manage.
- On the Transit Router tab of the CEN page, find the transit router that you want to manage and click the number in the Number of Attachments column.
- On the Intra-region Connections tab, find the network instance that you want to manage and click Detach in the Actions column.
- In the Detach Network message, confirm the information about the network instance and click OK.