This topic lists the major improvements and bug fixes in Blink 3.6.8.
- Improves the performance of writing data to Time Series Database (TSDB).
- Improves the performance of writing data to AnalyticDB for PostgreSQL.
- Sets the connection timeout period of Tablestore to 20s.
Major bug fixes
- Fixes the bug in which a failed job cannot resume during auto scaling.
- Fixes the bug that causes the NullPointerException error in a result table of AnalyticDB for MySQL V2.0.
- Fixes the bug that causes the ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException error in jobs that use a RetracRank operator.
- Fixes the bug that causes data exceptions when a job that uses a RetracRank operator constantly receives the same retract message.
- Fixes the bug in which data is lost when you use Tunnel Service to read incremental data from a Tablestore source table after a full read.