If the cloud resources associated with your Cloud Connect Network (CCN) instance no longer need to communicate with the Cloud Enterprise Network (CEN) instance that is under another Alibaba Cloud account, you can revoke the cross-account authorization.
- If the CEN instance is already disassociated from the CCN instance, you can follow this topic to revoke cross-account authorization. After you revoke cross-account authorization, you can associate the CCN instance with another CEN instance.
- If the CEN instance is not disassociated from the CCN instance, you can also follow this topic to revoke cross-account authorization. After you revoke cross-account authorization, you must disassociate the CEN instance from the CCN instance before you can associate the CCN instance with another CEN instance.
We recommend that you disassociate the CCN instance from the CEN instance before you revoke cross-account authorization. You must log on to the CEN console to disassociate the CEN instance from the CCN instance. For more information, see Detach a network instance from a CEN instance.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click CCN.
- In the top navigation bar, select the target region.
- On the CCN page, click the ID of the target CCN instance.
- On the page that appears, click the CEN Cross Account Authorization Information tab.
- On this tab, find the target CEN instance and click Revoke Authorization in the Actions column.
- In the dialog box that appears, confirm the information and click OK.