This topic describes how to import tasks that are exported from open source engines into DataWorks.
- Go to the Open Source engine import page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- After you select the region where the required workspace resides, find the desired workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- Click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Create an import task.
- On the Import Tasks page, click Create Import Task in the upper-right corner.
- In the Create Import Task dialog box, configure the parameters.
Parameter Description Name The name of the import task. The name can contain uppercase and lowercase letters, digits, underscores (_), and periods (.). Engine type The type of the open source engine. Valid values: Apache Airflow, Azkaban, Cai Yun Jian, Data Go, Oozie, Standard format, and E-MapReduce (EMR). Upload From The source of the package that you want to import. Valid values: Local and OSS.
- If you select Local for this parameter, perform the following steps to upload a package from your on-premises
Note The size of the package that you upload cannot exceed 30 MB. If the size of the package exceeds 30 MB, select OSS for this parameter.
- Click Upload File.
- In the dialog box that appears, select the package you want to upload and click Open.
- Click Check.
- When the message The resource package has passed the check appears, verify that the file format and content are correct.
- If you select OSS for this parameter, enter the endpoint of an OSS object in the OSS Endpoint field. Then, click Check and Preview in sequence to check and preview the package that you want to upload.
Remarks The description of the import task.
- If you select Local for this parameter, perform the following steps to upload a package from your on-premises machine:
- Click OK. The Edit import task page appears.
- Edit the import task.
- On the Edit import task page, specify Import objects. Periodic tasks is selected for Import objects by default. If you want to import data objects of another type, select the required value from the Import objects drop-down list.
- Optional:Click Advanced Settings. In the Advanced Settings dialog box, configure the mappings between the compute engine instances and the node
types. Then, click OK. If multiple compute engine instances are bound to the destination workspace, you must complete the settings in the Advanced Settings dialog box. You can configure the mappings between compute engine instances and nodes of the Shell, Hive, and Sqoop types.
- On the Edit import task page, click start import in the upper-right corner.
- On the Edit import task page, specify Import objects.
- View the import report.
- In the Import progress dialog box, view the task import progress.
- After the task import is complete, click Return to import task list.
- Find the task on the Import Tasks page and click View Import Report in the Actions column. On the page that appears, view the task information in the Basic Information, Import results, Details, and Import Settings sections.