This topic describes how to release an instance that runs on an ApsaraDB for MyBase host. You can perform this operation based on your business requirements.
The instance to be released must be one of the following types:
- An instance that uses local SSDs
- A read-only instance
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where you want to create a dedicated
- Find the dedicated cluster that you want to manage, and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation tree, click Instances.
- Find the instance that you want to release, click More in the Actions column, and then select Release Instance from the drop-down list.
- In the message that appears, click OK.