This topic describes how to release an instance in an ApsaraDB for MyBase dedicated cluster if you do not need the instance.
The instance must be one of the following type:
- An instance that uses local SSDs
- A read-only instance
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MyBase console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where you want to create the
- Find the dedicated cluster where the instance resides, and click Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- Find the instance that you want to release, click More in the Actions column, and then select Release Instance from the drop-down list.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.Note Primary instances that use enhanced SSDs cannot be released because enhanced SSDs are subscription-based services.