This topic describes the scenario for the data model test and the scenario for the performance metric test.
Data model test
- sf: This tag indicates the province where the device is located.
- ds: This tag indicates the city where the device is located. The value is the initials of the pinyin of the city name.
- qu: This tag indicates the district where the device is located.
- yxt: This tag indicates the type of the electricity quantity metering device. The value is TMR.
- sbbh: This tag indicates the device ID. Each device has a unique device ID such as 10001.
- Active power: The pa and pb metrics are used to measure the active power.
- Voltage: The va, vb, and vc metrics are used to measure the voltage.
Performance metric test
This section describes the performance metric values for writes and queries in the test.
- Points per second (PPS) of writes
Write PPS indicates the average number of data points that the electricity metering devices write to a database every second. To ensure the consistency of the measurement unit for the time series data that is written to the database, the number of single-value data points are collected in this test. For example, in the data model described in the preceding section, the time series data uses the single-value model. Each time a device reports data, the data contains the values of the five metrics. Therefore, five values are reported at a time. If the data is stored in a relational database table, the data reported at a time is stored in one row. Therefore, in this data model, five PPS in a time series database table is equal to one tuple per second (TPS) in a relational database table.
- Queries per second (QPS)
QPS refers to the average number of queries that are run per second.