In an ApsaraDB for Redis instance, the keys that are frequently accessed are called hotkeys. Improper management of hotkeys may cause congestion and degrade service performance. You can use the audit log feature to query and analyze the historical hotkeys. This allows you to further optimize your instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Audit Log page, click Please Select in the upper-right corner. In the Time panel, specify a time range that you want
to query. In this example, 1 Week is selected.
- Clear the default filter conditions in the Keyword field. Enter type:7 and press the Enter key. The type:7 filter condition is used to query hotkeys.
- In the Audit log detail, view the details of the historical hotkeys. Note The Client ip column displays 127.0.0.1 to indicate the IP address of the local host of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance.
In the Command column, view the details of the hotkeys. The following table describes the fields in the hotkey details.
Field Examples Description
The database in which the hotkey resides.
The type of data structure that the hotkey uses.
The LFU value of the hotkey.
The QPS of the hotkey. The value is displayed as a range.Note If the QPS of a key reaches 6,000, the system stops calculating the accurate QPS of the key. In this case, the value of this field is displayed as >=6000.