In an ApsaraDB for Redis instance, the keys that are frequently accessed are called hotkeys. Improper management of hotkeys may cause congestion and degrade service performance. You can use the audit log feature to query and analyze the history of hotkeys. This allows you to further optimize your instance.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Audit Log page, click Please Select in the upper-right corner. In the dialog box that appears, specify a time range that
you want to query. In this example, 1 Week is selected.
- Clear the default filter conditions in the Keyword field. Enter type:7 and press Enter to query hotkeys.
- The Audit log detail section displays the hotkeys that are returned. Note The Client ip column displays 127.0.0.1 to indicate the IP address of the on-premises host of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance.
The Command column displays the details of the hotkeys that are found. The following table describes the fields in each command.
Field Example Description
The database in which the hotkey is located.
The type of data structure that the hotkey uses.
The LFU value of the hotkey.
The QPS of the hotkey. The value is displayed as a range.
The hotkey that is returned.