This topic describes how to enable the log audit feature in the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console to send audit logs to Log Service.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for MongoDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the ApsaraDB for MongoDB instance is located.
- On the Replica Set Instances or Sharded Cluster Instances page, click the instance for which you want to enable the log audit feature.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click Enable Audit Logs.
- In the Enable Audit Logs dialog box, click OK.