This topic describes how to purchase a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) vCPE image in the SAG console. After you purchase an SAG vCPE image and bandwidth, the system creates an SAG vCPE instance. The SAG vCPE instance allows you to manage the server where the SAG vCPE image is deployed.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- On the Smart Access Gateway page, click Purchase SAG.
- Select Create SAG (vCPE).
- On the buy page, set the following parameters and click Buy Now.
Parameter Description Area
Select the region where you want to deploy the SAG vCPE image.
Instance Name Optional. Enter a name for the SAG vCPE instance.
The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length, and can contain digits, periods (.), underscores (_), and hyphens (-). It must start with a letter or Chinese character.
Instance Type Select an instance type. SAG-vCPE is selected by default. Edition Select an edition. Basic Edition is selected. Deployment Mode Select a deployment mode. HA is selected by default.
You can purchase two SAG vCPE devices, and use one as the active device and the other as the standby device. When the active device is faulty, you can switch to the standby device.
Peak Bandwidth Specify the maximum bandwidth for network communication. Quantity Select the number of SAG vCPE devices that you want to purchase. Subscription Duration Specify the subscription duration.
You can select Auto-renewal to enable automatic renewal.
- On the Confirm Order page, confirm the order information, select I have read and agree to Smart Access Gateway-vCPE Agreement of Service, and then click Pay.
- On the Purchase page, select a payment method and click Purchase.