You can create a Smart Access Gateway (SAG) vCPE instance in the SAG console. After you create an SAG vCPE instance, you can manage the host where the SAG vCPE image is deployed. In this topic, the host where the SAG vCPE image is deployed is referred to as an SAG vCPE device.
- Log on to the SAG console.
- On the SAG page, choose .
- On the Smart Access Gateway-vCPE page, set the following parameters, click Buy Now, and then complete the payment.
Parameter Description Area
Select the region where you want to deploy the SAG vCPE instance.
Instance Name Enter the name of the SAG vCPE instance.
The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length and can contain digits, periods (.), underscores (_), and hyphens (-). It must start with a letter.
Instance Type Select the type of the SAG vCPE instance. SAG-vCPE is selected by default. Edition Select the edition of the SAG vCPE device. Basic Edition is selected by default. Deployment Mode Select the deployment of the SAG vCPE device. By default, Active-Standby is selected.
In this mode, one SAG vCPE instance can be associated with two SAG vCPE devices by default. You can deploy two SAG vCPE devices in active-standby mode and connect on-premises networks to Alibaba Cloud. This improves network availability.
Peak Bandwidth Specify the maximum bandwidth for network communication. Unit: Mbit/s. Quantity Specify the number of SAG vCPE instances that you want to create. Duration Specify the subscription duration.
You can select Auto-renewal to enable automatic renewal upon expiration.
Resource Group Select the resource group to which the SAG vCPE instance belongs.
- Return to the SAG console. In the top navigation bar, select the region where the SAG vCPE instance is deployed.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Smart Access Gateway.
- On the SAG page, click the ID of the SAG vCPE instance.
- On instance details page, click the Device Management tab and record the serial number and key of the SAG vCPE device.