You can attach a custom control policy to a folder or member account. After you attach a custom control policy to a folder or member account, the operations initiated from the member account on resources are limited by the custom control policy.
The control policy that is attached to a parent folder applies to all its child folders and all member accounts in the child folders.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the page that appears, click the Attachments tab. In the navigation tree of the tab, find the folder or member account to which you want to attach a control policy. Then, click the name of the folder or member account.
- In the section that appears, click Attach Policy.
- In the Attach Policy dialog box, select the control policy that you want to attach to the folder or member account.
- Click OK.