You can delete a custom control policy that is not attached to folders or member accounts.
- System control policies cannot be deleted.
- If you want to delete a custom control policy that is attached to a folder or member account, you must detach this custom control policy first. After the folder is detached, you can delete this custom control policy. For more information, see Detach a custom control policy.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Policies tab, find the control policy that you want to delete and click Delete in the Actions column.
- Click OK.