If you do not want to limit the access permissions of folders and member accounts in a resource directory, you can disable the Control Policy feature.
After you disable the Control Policy feature, the system automatically detaches all control policies that you have attached to folders and member accounts. These control policies are not deleted, but you cannot attach them to folders or member accounts.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the page that appears, click Disable Control Policy below Control Policy.
- In the message that appears, click OK.
- Click the Refresh icon and view the status of the Control Policy feature.If the The control policy feature is disabled message appears, the Control Policy feature is disabled.Note If you want to enable the Control Policy feature again, click Enable Control Policy. After you enable the Control Policy feature, the system automatically attaches the default system control policy FullAliyunAccess to folders and member accounts. You must manually attach custom control policies to the folders or member accounts.