You can create a custom control policy to limit some operations on some resources. Custom control policies only define the permission boundaries for folders and member accounts in a resource directory.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Policies tab, click Create Policy.
- On the page that appears, enter Name and Description.
- Specify the policy document in JSON format.Note You can construct only statements that contain "Effect": "Deny" for custom control policies.
- Click OK.