To prevent important clusters from being deleted by mistake, you can enable delete protection in the ApsaraDB for HBase console.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for HBase console.
- Select the region where the cluster is deployed.
- Find the target cluster and click the cluster ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Basic Information.
- Click Enable of Delete Protection.
- In the dialog box that appears, click OK.
Note After you enable delete protection for a cluster, you cannot delete the cluster in the console or by calling API operations. To delete a cluster, you must disable delete protection.