The Control Policy feature is disabled by default. You can use this feature after you enable it.
After the Control Policy feature is enabled, a resource directory has the following changes:
- The system automatically attaches the system control policy FullAliyunAccess to folders and member accounts in the resource directory. This policy allows all operations on all your cloud resources.
- When you create a folder or member account, the system automatically attaches the system control policy FullAliyunAccess to the folder or member account.
- After an invited Alibaba Cloud account joins a resource directory, the system automatically attaches the system control policy FullAliyunAccess to this member account.
- When you remove a member account, the system automatically detaches all control policies that are attached to this account.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the page that appears, click Enable Control Policy.
- In the message that appears, click OK.
- Click the Refresh icon and view the status of the Control Policy feature.