This topic describes how you are billed for Extreme NAS file systems and how you can renew Extreme NAS file systems.
|Billable item||Billing rule|
|Storage capacity||You are billed based on the storage capacity that you purchase. The billing cycle is 1 hour.|
|Pay-as-you-go||Storage capacity fee = 1,024 GiB × 0.27864 USD/GiB/month = USD 285.33|
|Subscription||Storage capacity fee = USD 250
In the preceding formula, USD 250 is the fee for the Extreme NAS file system (1 TiB, one month) based on the subscription billing method.
Renew a subscription Extreme NAS file system
- Manually renew the file system
- Log on to the NAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose . Find the file system, and choose in the Actions column.
- On the Renew page, select a duration for which you want to renew the file system. Then, the expiration
date appears based on the duration that you select.
The minimum duration is one month and the maximum duration is three years. You can renew the Extreme NAS file system again before it expires.
- Confirm your settings, and select Extreme NAS Terms of Service. Click Buy Now, and then complete the payment as prompted.
- Enable the auto-renewal feature
When you create an Extreme NAS file system that uses the subscription billing method, select a duration in the Order Time section, and then select Auto-renewal.Note The auto-renewal cycle is one month.
- Disable the auto-renewal feature
- Log on to the Bill Management console.
- On the Auto tab, find the Extreme NAS file system for which you want to disable the auto-renewal feature.
- In the Actions column, click Nonrenewal.
- In the Set as Nonrenewal dialog box, click OK.
On the Nonrenewal tab, you can view the Extreme NAS file system for which the auto-renewal feature is disabled.