This topic describes the connectivity error message and provides solutions. When you open the SQLConsole tab of a database in the Data Management (DMS) console, this error message may appear and indicate that information about the database cannot be found.
When you open the SQLConsole tab of a database, the connectivity error message "No database-related information was obtained, possibly because the network from DMS to the database is not available" may appear.
- DMS finds the database at the backend but is unable to connect to the database.
- The database belongs to another DMS tenant to which the current Alibaba Cloud account or RAM user is added. An Alibaba Cloud account or a RAM user can be added to multiple DMS tenants. However, you cannot access resources across DMS tenants.
- The database is deleted.
- The instance to which the database belongs is disabled or deleted.
- Close the current SQLConsole tab and reopen the SQLConsole tab of the database.
- Close the current SQLConsole tab, clear the cache of your browser, and then reopen the SQLConsole tab of the database.
- Check the connectivity of the database, for example, check the network, whitelist, and change records of database accounts. After you confirm that the instance is available and the database is connected to DMS, reopen the SQLConsole tab of the database.