Alibaba Cloud Content Delivery Network (CDN) allows you to block requests from specific regions. This feature blocks malicious requests that are frequently initiated from specific regions.
To enable this feature, join the following DingTalk group and submit an application: 31327650.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud CDN console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Domain Names.
- On the Domain Names page, find the target domain name and click Manage in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Security Settings.
- On the Blocked Regions tab, click Modify.
- In the Blocking Settings dialog box, set Blocking Type and Regions.
Parameter Description Blocking Type
IP addresses in regions added to the blacklist are not allowed to access the accelerated domain name.
Only IP addresses in regions added to the whitelist are allowed to access the accelerated domain name.
The blacklist and whitelist are mutually exclusive. You can choose only one of them.
Regions Add regions to the blacklist or whitelist.
- Click OK.
- If you need to clear the blacklist or whitelist, click Clear.