This topic describes how to create an EMR JAR resource in the DataWorks console.
- Go to the DataStudio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your workspace resides, find the workspace, and then click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the Data Development tab, move the pointer over the icon and choose . Alternatively, you can click a workflow in the Business process section, right-click EMR, and then choose > EMR JAR.
- In the New resource dialog box, set the parameters as required.
Parameter Description Resource Name The name of the resource to create. The resource name must have a suffix .jar. Destination folder The folder for storing the resource, which can be modified. Resource type The type of the resource. Only EMR JAR resources are supported. Engine instance The E-MapReduce cluster that uses the resource. Select a cluster from the drop-down list. Storage path The storage path of the resource.
- If you select OSS, authorize DataWorks and E-MapReduce to connect to Object Storage Service (OSS) and then select a folder.
- If you select HDFS, enter a storage path.
Upload a file The JAR package to upload. Click Click Upload, select a local JAR package, and then click Open.
- Click Confirm.
- Click the and icons in the toolbar to save and commit the resource to the development environment.