This topic describes how to view the progress of migrating data from a self-managed Apache Kafka cluster to Message Queue for Apache Kafka .
- A Message Queue for Apache Kafka instance is purchased and deployed.
- Data starts to be migrated from a self-managed Apache Kafka cluster to a Message Queue for Apache Kafka instance. The following migration types are supported:
- Metadata migration
- Data migration
- Consumer offset migration
Notice You cannot migrate the consumer offsets of a self-managed Apache Kafka cluster to Message Queue for Apache Kafka .
View the migration progress
To view the migration progress, perform the following steps:
- Log on to the Message Queue for Apache Kafka console.
- In the Resource Distribution section of the Overview page, select the region where your instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Migration.
- On the Migration page, all migration tasks in the region appear. Find the migration task whose progress you want to view, and view Topic Migration Progress and Group Migration Progress. Click Details to view the details.