This topic describes how to view statistics of APIs that have been published to API Gateway.
- Go to the DataService Studio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target workspace resides. Find the target workspace and click DataService Studio in the Actions column.
- On the Service Development tab, click Service Management in the upper-right corner. The Manage APIs page appears by default.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click API Statistics.View the statistical information about APIs on the API Statistics page.
- In the API Statistics section, you can view the statistics of all the APIs that have been published in the workspace in the current month, including the total number of API calls and accumulative execution time in the month. The statistics are cleared on the first day of each month.
- In the API Usage Statistics section, you can view the APIs that are called in the current month. In this list, you can view the number of monthly calls, the monthly execution time, and average latency of each API.
- In the Unused API section, you can view the information about the APIs that have not been called until the current day of the month.