You can modify an alert template and apply the alert template to an application group. This way, you can modify multiple alert rules for the application group at a time.
- Log on to the Cloud Monitor console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Alert Templates page, find the alert template that you want to modify and click Modify in the Actions column.
- In the Create/modify alert templates panel, set alert rules for Alibaba Cloud services as required.You can also use the template clone feature to modify an alert template. Select the template to be cloned and set alert rules for Alibaba Cloud services as required.
- Click OK.
- In the Create/modify alert template complete message, click OK.Note If you click Cancel, the alert template is created but not applied to application groups. You can apply the alert template to application groups later. For more information, see Apply an alert template to an application group.
- In the Apply Template to Group dialog box, select application groups and set the Muted, Effective Period, HTTP CallBack, and Option parameters.
- Click OK.
- In the Apply Template to Group message, click OK.