This topic describes how to view the performance metrics of the incremental data migration phase in the Data Transmission Service (DTS) console. DTS provides various performance metrics for the incremental data migration phase, including migrated rows, bandwidth, and migration performance (QPS).
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Migration.
- At the top of the Migration Tasks page, select the region where the destination instance resides.
- On the Migration Tasks page, click the ID of the target instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- Select a time range to view the trend charts for the performance of incremental data
Table 1. Performance metrics Performance metric Description Migrated rows The total number of incremental data records that are migrated to the destination database. Bandwidth (MBit/s) The bandwidth between the data writing module and the data pulling module. Unit: MBit/s. Migration performance (QPS) The number of data records that are migrated to the destination database per second.