This topic describes how to modify the transmission rate of full data migration in the Data Transmission Service (DTS) console. You can set the data transmission rate to apply throttling so that the data migration workloads do not overload your source database and disrupt your normal operations.
- Log on to the DTS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Data Migration.
- On the Migration Tasks page, click the ID of the target instance.
- At the top of the Migration Tasks page, select the region where the target instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click .
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Adjust full migration rate.
- Change the transmission rates.Note You can click the question mark icon next to The current full migration rate is to view the current values of these throttling parameters.
- Click OK.