Folders are used to store and manage the data analytics nodes of databases. This topic describes how to use HoloStudio to create a folder.
- An Alibaba Cloud account is created.
- Real-name verification is completed.
- A Hologres instance is purchased and bound to a DataWorks workspace. For more information, see Quick start to HoloStudio.
Create a folder
- Log on to the Hologres console. In the top navigation bar of the console, move the pointer over the icon and select the region where your Hologres instance resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Hologres Instances page, click Go to DataWorks - HoloStudio.. On the
- On the HoloStudio page, click the icon in the left-side navigation pane.
- On the Data Analytics page, move the pointer over the icon.
- Click Folder.
- In the Create Folder dialog box, set Folder Name.
- Click Commit.On the HoloStudio page, you can right-click the created folder and perform the following operations:
- Click Interactive Analytics Development, One-click MaxCompute data synchronization, or One-click MaxCompute table structure synchronization to create a node.
- Click Rename to change the name of the current folder.
- Click Delete to delete the current folder.
Note Before you delete a folder, you must delete all files from the folder.