When you create an alert rule, you can specify an alert group as the receiver of alert notifications. If the alert rule is triggered, Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) sends alert notifications to the contacts in this alert group. This topic describes how to create and manage an alert group.
A contact is created. For more information, see Create a contact.
Create an alert group
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Applications. In the top navigation bar, select the region where the application whose alert rules you want to manage is deployed. In the upper part of the Applications page, select the namespace where the application is deployed.
- On the Applications page, select Container Service or Serverless Kubernetes Cluster from the Cluster Type drop-down list, and then click the name of the application for which you want to create an alert group.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Contact Management page, click the Contact Group tab. On the Contact Group tab, click Create a contact group in the upper-right corner.
- In the Create a contact group dialog box, set Group name, select alert contacts from the Alarm contact list, and then click OK.
Manage an alert group
- To search for an alert group, enter all or some characters of the alert group name
in the search box and click the Search icon on the Contact Group tab.
Notice Keywords are case-sensitive.
- To edit an alert group, click the pencil icon on the right side of the alert group, and edit the information in the Edit Contact Group dialog box.
- To view the contacts in an alert group, click the alert group to expand it.
Note You can remove a contact from an expanded alert group. To remove a contact, click Remove in the Actions column of the contact.
- To delete an alert group, click the cross (X) icon on the right side of the alert
Notice Before you delete an alert group, make sure that no monitoring job is running. Otherwise, alerting and other features may be ineffective.