This topic describes how to Message Queue for MQTT To query the number and TPS of messages that are sent and received by all topics.
You can set multiple criteria and customize the time range for a query.
You can go to the query page from one of the following paths:
- Log on to the console. In the left-side navigation pane, choose Statistics.
- Log on to the console. In the left-side navigation pane, choose Message Storage. Find the target topic and click Statistics in the Actions column.
- Log on to the Message Queue for MQTT console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Statistics.
- On the Statistics page, click the corresponding tab based on the type of information that you want to view.
- Producer: displays the total number of messages that a Topic receives from the message producer or the TPS of the Topic in a specified time period.
- Consumer: displays the total number of messages that a topic delivers to the consumer or the TPS of the topic in a specified time period.
- Specify the filter criteria, including Parent Topic, Subtopic, QoS Type, Message Type, and Time Period.
- Click Search.
On the Message Production Volume, Message Consumption Volume, Message Production TPS, and Message Consumption TPS tabs, click Details in the upper-right corner to view statistics over the past three hours, 12 hours, one day, or a user-defined time range.