You can authorize Log Service to assume the system role AliyunLogETLRole to read data from a Logstore and write transformed data to one or more Logstores. This topic describes how to authorize Log Service to assume the system role AliyunLogETLRole in Advanced data preview mode.
- On the data transformation page, click Advanced.
- Click Preview Data.
- In the Add Preview Settings dialog box, click Default Role in the Authorization Method field. The System Role AliyunLogETLRole appears under Default Role. Click the system role.Note
- If you have authorized Log Service to assume the system role, skip this step.
- If you use a RAM user to log on to Log Service, you must grant read/write permissions on Log Service to the RAM user by using an Alibaba Cloud account.
- On the Cloud Resource Access Authorization page, click Confirm Authorization Policy.