Message Queue for MQTT was upgraded from V2.x.x to V3.x.x since July 23, 2020. You can consult documents as needed by following the guide provided in this topic.
Determine the documentation version
- Log on to the Message Queue for MQTT console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Instances.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- Find the instance that you want to view in the instance list. Click the instance name or click Details in the Actions column to go to the Instance Details page.
- In the Basic Information section of the Instances page, view the value of the Kernel Version parameter.
If you have questions, please Contact us.
For more information about the usage changes involved in this upgrade, see Announcement for upgrading from V2.x.x to V3.x.x.