This topic shows you how to integrate ApsaraVideo Player SDK for Windows by using on-premises files. This topic also provides the links for you to download relevant installation packages.
Windows 7 and later are supported.
Prepare the environment
We recommend that you use Visual Studio 2017 as the development tool. This topic is based on the Visual Studio 2017 development environment.
Integrate the SDK by using on-premises files
- SDK download
Download the latest version of ApsaraVideo Player SDK for Windows. For more information, see Release notes of ApsaraVideo Player SDK for Windows.
- SDK structure
- sdk folder: contains the SDK files, including header files, .lib files, .dll files,
and .pdb files.
- sdk_headers folder
- bin folder
- doc folder: contains help documentation, including .js files and .html files.
- en folder
- cn folder
- demo folder: contains a demo of the SDK, including the source code and an .exe file.
- src folder
- bin folder
- sdk folder: contains the SDK files, including header files, .lib files, .dll files, and .pdb files.
- Demo compilation
- Install Visual Studio 2017. For the download address, refer to Visual Studio 2017.
- Install Qt 5.12.9. For the download address, refer to Qt5.12.9.
- Install the Qt plug-in. For the download address, refer to Qt plug-in.
- Open the SDK. Go to the demo directory and choose .
- Add a Qt version: Open Qt in Visual Studio 2017 and choose Add on the Qt Versions tab. Set the following parameters:
. In the Qt Options dialog box, click
- Version name: Set the parameter to 5.12.9.
- Path: Set the parameter to C:\Qt\Qt5.12.9\5.12.9\msvc2017.
- Set Qt dependencies: Open Qt in Visual Studio 2017 and choose Qt Modules tab, select the following options, and then click OK.
. In the Qt Project Settings dialog box, click the
- Integration procedure
Copy the sdk_headers and bin folders in the sdk folder to your Qt project directory and set dependencies for your project. For example, copy the sdk_headers and bin folders to the third_party/aliplayer directory of your project.
- Copy files in the sdk/sdk_headers directory to the third_party/aliplayer directory.
- Copy the AliPlayer.lib and artpSource.lib files in the sdk/bin directory to the third_party/aliplayer/lib directory.
- Configure the add-on package in the third_party/aliplayer/sdk_headers directory of your project in Visual Studio 2017.
- After the project is compiled, copy all the .dll files in the sdk/bin directory to the directory of the same level as the .exe file.