||ApsaraVideo Player SDK for Windows is released for the first time with the following
- Multiple playback modes, including URL-based playback, video ID (VID)-based playback,
and the playback of local videos.
- Playback control features, including start, pause, resume, stop, imprecise seek, and
- Basic player features, including multi-bitrate switching, autoplay, loop playback,
mute mode and volume control (0 to 200%), playback speed control, play-and-cache,
preview, snapshot capture, and video image rotation, scaling, and mirroring.
- Download features, including secure download and normal download.
- Player settings, including the referer, UserAgent, network timeout period and retry
times, buffer and delay, and HTTP headers.
|ApsaraVideo Player SDK V5.2.0 for Windows