|2020-07-17||v5.2.0||ApsaraVideo Player SDK for Windows is released for the first time with the following features:
1. Supports URL-based playback, VID-based playback, and playing local videos.
2. Supports the following playback control operations: start, pause, resume, stop, imprecise seek, and precise seek.
3. Provides basic player features such as multi-bitrate switching, autoplay, loop playback, mute mode and volume control (0 to 200%), playback speed control, play-and-cache, preview, snapshot capture, and video image rotation, scaling, and mirroring.
4. Supports secure download and normal download.
5. Supports the following settings: referer, UserAgent, network timeout period and retry times, buffer and delay, and HTTP headers.
|ApsaraVideo Player SDK for Windows 5.2.0|
How helpful was this page?
What might be the problems?