To add an ApsaraDB for Lindorm cluster to Lindorm Tunnel Service (LTS), perform the following steps:
1. Associate an ApsaraDB for Lindorm cluster with your LTS cluster
Log on to the ApsaraDB for HBase console, find your LTS cluster, and then click the LTS cluster. In the left-side navigation pane, choose Database Association, and then click Associate Performance-enhanced Edition.
After the association, you can find the ApsaraDB for Lindorm cluster in the LTS web UI. Take note that it may take about 1 minute for the web UI to display the associated cluster.
2. Create a user and retrieve user information
- Use the default root account. For more information, see Manage users.
- Manually create a user account. Perform the following steps:
- Log on to the cluster management web UI of your ApsaraDB for Lindorm cluster, and click User Management in the left-side navigation pane.
- Choose More > Create User:
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Permissions and authorize the created user account.
3. Configure user information
Log on to the LTS web UI and choose Data Source Management > HBase > ApsaraDB for HBase Performance-enhanced. Find the created cluster, and enter user information.