Associate the HBase cluster with the LTS cluster
- Scenario: Lindorm Tunnel Service (LTS) and your ApsaraDB for HBase cluster are in the same virtual private cloud (VPC).
- Log on to the LTS web UI. On the LTS instance page, click your LTS cluster. Then, in the left-side navigation pane, click Database Association, and select the HBase cluster that you want to associate with the LTS cluster.
- After you associate the ApsaraDB for HBase cluster with the LTS cluster, log on to the LTS web UI, and choose Data Sources > HBase.
Manually add an HBase data source
- Scenarios (clusters that do not support database association):
- Self-managed HBase clusters
- E-MapReduce HBase clusters
- Your ApsaraDB for HBase and LTS clusters are deployed in different VPCs.
- Log on to the LTS web UI, choose Data Sources > HBase.
- Navigate to the HBase data sources page and click Add Data Source.
- Enter the HBase cluster information and click Add.