You can clean up a time series that is no longer needed. After you clean up a time series, the time series data becomes invalid and is no longer available.
This topic describes how to clean up a time series in the ApsaraDB for Lindorm (Lindorm) console.
- In the Lindorm console, find the instance that you want to manage and click the ID of the instance. The instance details page appears. In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Timeline Cleanup page, configure the following parameters for cleanup.
- Metrics: Select a metric. This parameter is required.
- Tags: Click Add. Then, select a tag key and a tag value. This parameter is optional.
- After you configure the parameters, click Clean Up. In the message that appears, click OK.
Verify the result
You can check whether the time series is cleaned up in the Cleanup Records list.