The data volume of an ApsaraDB for Lindorm (Lindorm) TSDB instance increases with time as the business grows. To save the storage and ensure a high timeliness level of the data, Lindorm TSDB allows you to clean up data by using the Lindorm console or by calling the HTTP API.
This topic describes how to clean up data by using the Lindorm console. For information about how to clean up data by using the HTTP API, see Delete data.
- On the Instance list page of the Lindorm console, find the instance in which you want to clean up data, and click View Instance Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the instance details page, click Data Cleanup.
- On the Data Cleanup page, specify the conditions for data cleanup.
- In the Time Range field, select the start time and the end time of the period during which the data
that you want to clean up is generated.
Note You can query the data of a point in time by setting the start time and end time to the same value.
- In the Metric field, select a metric in the drop-down list, and click Add. You can add multiple metrics. This parameter is required.
- In the Time Range field, select the start time and the end time of the period during which the data that you want to clean up is generated.
- After you configure the conditions, click Clean Up.
Verify the result
After the data is cleaned up, you can view the result in the Cleanup Records list on the page.