If the amount of data stored in an ApsaraDB for Lindorm (Lindorm) time series database reaches the storage limit of the database, the database cannot store new data. The Lindorm time series engine service that is called Lindorm TSDB provides the data aging feature to manage data validity. After you turn on the Time-to-live (TTL) switch and specify a storage period, the system automatically deletes the data that has been stored longer than the specified period.
- On the Instance List page in the Lindorm console, find the instance that you want to manage and click View Instance Details in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the instance details page, click Time-to-live (TTL).
- On the Time-to-live (TTL) page, configure the data aging feature.
- Turn on the Time-to-live (TTL) switch to enable the data aging feature.
- In the field next to Aging Range, specify the number of days for which the data is retained.
- Click Save.