After you create an ApsaraDB for Lindorm (Lindorm) instance, you must configure an IP address whitelist for the Lindorm instance to allow external devices to access the Lindorm instance.
- Log on to the Lindorm console.
- On the Instance list page, find the Lindorm instance to be accessed and click the instance ID. You are redirected to the Instance Details page.
- On the Instance Details page, click Access Control in the left-side navigation pane. You are redirected to the Whitelists page.
- On the Whitelists page, click Modify Whitelist.
- In the Modify Whitelist dialog box, specify the IP addresses that you want to allow access to the instance.
- 0.0.0.0/0 indicates that all IP addresses are allowed to access the instance. Do not specify 0.0.0.0/0 because this IP setting significantly reduces database security.
- 127.0.0.1 indicates that all IP addresses are prohibited from accessing the instance.
- If you want to add multiple IP addresses, separate them with commas (,). Do not add a space between two IP addresses.
- Click OK.