This topic describes how to create or delete a group ID in the Message Queue for MQTT console.
A group ID specifies the name of a group of nodes with identical logic and functions, representing a category of devices with the same functions. You must create a group ID in the Message Queue for MQTT console before you can use it.
Create a group ID
- Log on to the Message Queue for MQTT console. In the top navigation bar, select the region where the instance is located.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the Create Group ID dialog box, set Group ID and click OK.You can view the group ID you create in the group ID list.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Groups.
- Find the target group ID and perform the following operations in the Actionscolumn:
- Click Sample Code to view the Java sample code.
- Click Connections to check the device connection. For more information, see Query by joining.
- Click Delete. In the Tips dialog box, click OK.