This topic describes how to create, modify, and delete a business process.
Create a business process
- Go to the DataService Studio page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target workspace resides. Find the target workspace and click DataService Studio in the Actions column.
- On the Service Development tab, move the pointer over and select Business process.
- In the New business process dialog box, set the parameters as required.
Parameter Description Business Name The name of the business process.
- The name must be unique in the workspace to which the business process belongs.
- The name can contain letters, digits, and underscores (_).
- The name must start with a letter.
- The name must be 4 to 50 characters in length.
API Group The API group to which the APIs under the business process belong. An API group is the API management unit of API Gateway. Each API group corresponds to an API product in Alibaba Cloud Marketplace.
You can create an API group in the API Gateway console.
Business Description The description of the business process, which can be up to 180 characters in length.
- Click OK.
After the business process is created, you can view it in the business process list.
Modify a business process
- On the Service Development tab, right-click the target business process and select Modify attributes.
- In the Edit business process dialog box, modify the Business Name and Business Description parameters as required.
Note You cannot modify the Creator or API Group parameter of a business process.
- Click OK.
Delete a business process
- On the Service Development tab, right-click the target business process and select Delete.
- In the message that appears, click OK.
- You can delete only business processes that do not contain any objects such as APIs, functions, or workflows.
- If you need to delete a business process that contains such objects, delete the objects before you delete the business process.