This topic describes how to disassociate a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) network from a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) options set. After a VPC network is disassociated from a DHCP options set, Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instances in the VPC network can no longer use the configurations of the DHCP options set.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click DHCP Options Sets.
- On the DHCP Options Sets page, click the instance ID of the target DHCP options set.
- In the Associated VPCs section, find the VPC to be disassociated, and click Disassociate in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.