Endpoint elastic network interfaces (ENIs) function as ingresses of endpoint services in virtual private clouds (VPCs). You can access an endpoint service by using the private IP address of the endpoint ENI or the domain name of the endpoint service.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the endpoint that you want to manage is deployed.
- On the Endpoint page, find the endpoint for which you want to create an endpoint ENI, and click the ID of the endpoint.
- On the Zone and NIC tab, click Add Zone.
- In the Add Zone dialog box, select a zone and a VSwitch for the endpoint ENI, and click OK.