This topic describes how to delete security groups that are assigned to endpoints. Note that each endpoint must be assigned to at least one security group.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the endpoint is deployed.
- On the Endpoint page, find the endpoint from which you want to delete security groups and click its ID.
- On the Security Group tab, find the security group that you want to delete, and click Delete in the Actions column.
- In the message that appears, click OK.