This topic describes how to modify the names and descriptions of endpoints.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the endpoint is deployed.
- On the Endpoint page, find the endpoint that you want to modify and click its ID.
- In the Information section, click Edit next to Name. In the dialog box that appears, enter a new name for the endpoint and click OK.The name must be 2 to 128 characters in length, and can contain digits, underscores (_), and hyphens (-). It must start with a letter.
- Click Edit next to Description. In the dialog box that appears, enter a new description, and click OK.The description must be 2 to 256 characters in length. It cannot start with