This topic describes how to add account IDs to the whitelist of an endpoint service. After you create an endpoint service, the account ID of the service owner is automatically added to the whitelist. The endpoint service is visible to users whose account IDs are in the whitelist. These users can create endpoints and connect the endpoints to endpoint services. To allow virtual private clouds (VPCs) under other accounts to access endpoint services that are deployed in your VPC, you must add their account IDs to the whitelist.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the endpoint service is deployed.
- On the Endpoint Service page, find the endpoint service for which you want to manage the whitelist, and then click the service ID of the endpoint service.
- On the Service Whitelist tab, click Add to Whitelist.
- In the Add to Whitelist dialog box, enter the account IDs that you want to add to the whitelist, and then
click OK. You can add one or more account IDs to the whitelist at a time. Separate these account IDs with commas (,).