This topic describes how to reject endpoint connection requests sent from endpoints. After you reject connection requests, the VPC where the endpoint is deployed cannot access the endpoint service.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the endpoint service is deployed.
- On the Endpoint Service page, click the service ID of the endpoint service.
- On the Endpoint Connections tab, find the endpoint from which you want to reject connection requests, and then click Forbid in the Actions column.
- In the Reject Connection message, click OK.