This topic describes how to accept endpoint connection requests. If you have not set the endpoint service to automatically accept endpoint connection requests, you must manually accept endpoint connection requests. After you accept the connection request from an endpoint, the virtual private cloud (VPC) where the endpoint is deployed can use the endpoint to access an endpoint service that is deployed in another VPC.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the endpoint service is deployed.
- On the Endpoint Service page, click the service ID of the endpoint service that you want to manage.
- Click the Endpoint Connections tab, find the endpoint from which you want to accept requests, and then click Allow in the Actions column.
- In the Allow Connection message that appears, click OK.